WHAT ARE THE CONTACT DETAILS?
The Data Controller is Destination Florence Convention and Visitors Bureau Scrl which you can contact for any information or request using the following contacts: Via del Tiratoio,1 – Firenze (Fi) Telefono: 055/29881 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text strings created by the web application and stored on the client used by the user to access the Internet (PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.) and then be retransmitted to subsequent Internet accesses by the user. Cookies allow us to collect navigation data of the user on the Sites, for example to remember language preferences or the currency used for a purchase. Cookies can be stored permanently on the device and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies), but they can also disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited duration (so-called session cookies). Cookies can be installed by the site you are visiting (so-called first-party cookies) or can be installed by other websites (so-called third-party cookies).
Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, transparent GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to collect information on user behavior and use of services.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Site and are used to manage the session, login and access to the reserved functions of the site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session (when the browser is closed, they are deleted).
- Analysis and performance cookies. These cookies are used to collect and analyze site traffic and usage. These cookies allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor your system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
- Profiling cookies. These are cookies used to create a user profile, and then send him advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same during the previous navigation.
By visiting a website you may receive cookies both from the visited site (“owners”), and from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). An example is the presence of “social plugins” or the integration of third-party maps. These are parts of the page visited generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks, while that of maps allows to locate the activity according to the established geographical coordinates.
The presence of these services involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made.
For more information on the types of cookies, characteristics and their operation, you can read http://www.allaboutcookies.org, www.youronlinechoices.com, http://cookiepedia.co.uk and the new provision of the Supervisory Authority named Linee guida cookie e altri strumenti di tracciamento – 10 giugno 2021 (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/9677876).
WHAT COOKIES ARE ON OUR SITE?
On our site there are the cookies indicated in the table at the bottom of this document. The user can choose whether to delete or block some (or all) cookies through the configuration of their browser. Normally these programs also allow, with a specific option, to specifically block third-party cookies. Each browser has different procedures for managing cookies, below is the link to the specific instructions for the most common ones:
- Microsoft Edge: https: //support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
We also remind you that by completely disabling cookies in the browser, the user may not be able to use all the interactive features.
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA?
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters of the Data Controller and are only handled by specially designated personnel in charge of processing. In case of need, the data can be processed by the staff of the company that takes care of the maintenance of the technological part of the site.
WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS?
We also inform you that – as a Data Subject – you can exercise the rights provided for in CHAPTER III, GDPR. In particular, you have the right to ask the Data Controller for access, correction, deletion; to object in whole or in part to the use of data, as well as to exercise the other rights recognized by the applicable regulations. These rights can be exercised by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR, moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority if you consider that the processing violates the GDPR.